In order to maintain The Canadian Progressive as a trusted, focused and useful resource, we pre-moderate comments. We reserve the right to permanently, without notice, ban a commenter who ignores our Comment Policy and editorial standards for civility.
Rejected comments include those that contain:
- Slander, personal attacks or abusive, hateful, offensive, or racist language or material.
- Spam or links to spam.
- Comments off-topic to the article.
- All capital letters.
- Intentionally inflammatory rhetoric.
- Links to inappropriate or unrelated content.
- Identical, repetitive comments posted on multiple articles.
- Excessively long URLs
- Personal information, such as addresses, phone numbers, emails, etc.
- Blatantly promotional content.
- Reproduced copyrighted articles from other sources: provide a link only.
- More than 1,000 words. Text continued to another post to bypass the 1000-word limit will be deleted.
The Progressive Canadian World reserves the right to ban the IP address of any commenter (person) found using multiple aliases under multiple e-mail addresses in a deceptive manner.
Disclaimer: The Canadian Progressive is not responsible for injury or liability to any reader or commenter resulting from the content posted on the site, or from comments posted by readers, that may be viewed as offensive, misleading, inaccurate, illegal, or otherwise unsuitable.
Latest posts by Nehanda 1896 (see all)
- Maude Barlow: Five questions for Justin Trudeau, a year later - November 20, 2014
- 5 people who used extreme empathy to change the world - November 20, 2014
- With omnibus Bill C-43, Conservative government going after most vulnerable yet again - November 18, 2014
- Twelve national medical associations join call for Conservative government to drop reckless appeal of refugee health ruling - October 21, 2014