Rachel Corrie’s parents speak on 10th anniversary of her death (VIDEO)
By: Obert Madondo | The Canadian Progressive:
Rachel Corrie, a US peace activist, was killed by an Israeli bulldozer in the Gaza Strip as she tried to block the demolition of a Palestinian home. Her parents, Craig and Cindy, speak on the 10th anniversary of the killing of their daughter.
This video can be found on Craig & Cindy Corrie on YouTube.
The Canadian Progressive recommends:
- Honouring Rachel Corrie, 10 years on
- No Stevie Wonder for the Israel Defense Forces
- “Israel is demolishing hope”
- Jewish human rights group condemns Harper government’s UN vote on Palestine
Latest posts by Obert Madondo (see all)
- Archbishop Tutu condemns Aung San Suu Kyi’s silence on Myanmar’s genocidal violence against Rohingya Muslims - September 10, 2017
- Canada and “Five Eyes” spying partners must respect strong encryption - August 4, 2017
- NDP demands investigation into allegations of racism, homophobia and Islamophobia at CSIS - July 17, 2017
- Why the July 12 net neutrality day of action in the United States matters - July 12, 2017