Rachel Corrie’s parents speak on 10th anniversary of her death (VIDEO)
By: Obert Madondo | The Canadian Progressive:
Rachel Corrie, a US peace activist, was killed by an Israeli bulldozer in the Gaza Strip as she tried to block the demolition of a Palestinian home. Her parents, Craig and Cindy, speak on the 10th anniversary of the killing of their daughter.
This video can be found on Craig & Cindy Corrie on YouTube.
The Canadian Progressive recommends:
- Honouring Rachel Corrie, 10 years on
- No Stevie Wonder for the Israel Defense Forces
- “Israel is demolishing hope”
- Jewish human rights group condemns Harper government’s UN vote on Palestine
Latest posts by Obert Madondo (see all)
- Intolerance-inspired effort to defund Pride Toronto thwarted - May 26, 2017
- Public Safety Committee Thwarts Canadian Police Chiefs’ Hunger For Lawful Access Powers - May 16, 2017
- Canada Revenue Agency suspends controversial Harper-era audit of charities - May 11, 2017
- Canadian Conservatives still support the TPP, which died after Trump’s withdrawal - April 20, 2017