Rachel Corrie’s parents speak on 10th anniversary of her death (VIDEO)
By: Obert Madondo | The Canadian Progressive:
Rachel Corrie, a US peace activist, was killed by an Israeli bulldozer in the Gaza Strip as she tried to block the demolition of a Palestinian home. Her parents, Craig and Cindy, speak on the 10th anniversary of the killing of their daughter.
This video can be found on Craig & Cindy Corrie on YouTube.
The Canadian Progressive recommends:
- Honouring Rachel Corrie, 10 years on
- No Stevie Wonder for the Israel Defense Forces
- “Israel is demolishing hope”
- Jewish human rights group condemns Harper government’s UN vote on Palestine
Recommended for you:
Latest posts by Obert Madondo (see all)
- Stephen Harper says “big multilateral trade deals are dead” - March 19, 2017
- Freeland Admits: U.S. Withdrawal Effectively Kills TPP Trade Deal - March 10, 2017
- 10 members of President’s Commission on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders resign in protest of Trump’s anti-immigrant policies - February 16, 2017
- Joint Statement from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and President Donald Trump - February 13, 2017