Rachel Corrie’s parents speak on 10th anniversary of her death (VIDEO)
By: Obert Madondo | The Canadian Progressive:
Rachel Corrie, a US peace activist, was killed by an Israeli bulldozer in the Gaza Strip as she tried to block the demolition of a Palestinian home. Her parents, Craig and Cindy, speak on the 10th anniversary of the killing of their daughter.
This video can be found on Craig & Cindy Corrie on YouTube.
The Canadian Progressive recommends:
- Honouring Rachel Corrie, 10 years on
- No Stevie Wonder for the Israel Defense Forces
- “Israel is demolishing hope”
- Jewish human rights group condemns Harper government’s UN vote on Palestine
Latest posts by Obert Madondo (see all)
- Anti-semitism, racism and other old white supremacist prejudices die hard - October 25, 2017
- Escalating war on net neutrality, Bell Canada wants to block Canadians’ access to pirate websites - September 29, 2017
- Chelsea Manning barred from entering Canada - September 25, 2017
- Archbishop Tutu condemns Aung San Suu Kyi’s silence on Myanmar’s genocidal violence against Rohingya Muslims - September 10, 2017