#freebrad: Tweeting Bradley Manning trial before US military court, where the whistleblower has reportedly pleaded guilty to providing Wikileaks with confidential military material. But he has denied the charges relating to “aiding the enemy”, which is the most serious of all the charges he faces.
The Canadian Progressive recommends:
- Bradley Manning: 40 cities around the globe to protest 1,000th day of imprisonment without trial
- Jeremy Hammond: Aaron Swartz & the Criminalization of Digital Dissent
- Justice Delayed For Bradley Manning (VIDEO)
- Operation Last Resort: Anonymous Declares ‘War’ On U.S. Government
- U.S. pressuring Bradley Manning to implicate Julian Assange (VIDEO)
- CIA whistleblower John Kiriakou: Torture was official US policy