Dan Mathews has done us all a favor, with his educational documentary, as he reveals common misconception in how we deal with banks. Watch and laugh as Dan catches our politicians off guard with some simple questions. These questions are simple, but you’d be surprised who actually has trouble answering. In the end Dan brings to light the impracticality of private interests controlling us and our money …through a unnecessary debt-based currency.
If you enjoy Dan’s work …take the time to check out his website, where you can donate funds to help in his next project. Plus you can order a high quality copy of this video to share at home with those you love.
Anonymous Follows The Money Trail
The Economics of Private Banking
The Banksters | Our Real Enemy
Bill Still’s Wizard of Oz Documentary
Private Banking = Financial Armageddon
The Government Can by Tim Hawkins
The Canadian Progressive recommends:
- “We Steal Secrets”: The Story of WikiLeaks (VIDEO)
- In Spain, An Anti-Austerity Revolutionary Uprising (VIDEO)
Latest posts by Guest Blog (see all)
- Gaza Conflict: Letter From Norwegian Doctor Mads Gilbert - July 24, 2014
- Unpacking the undemocratic Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership - June 27, 2014
- Northern Gateway approved: Open letter from David Suzuki - June 21, 2014