Global Mining and Tar Sands Oil Drive Canadian Foreign Policy
Canadian author, activist and political commentator, Yves Engler, argues that Harper’s right wing foreign policy protects the interests of Big Oil and mining at home and abroad. He speaks with Paul Jay, The Real News Network‘s senior editor.
- The Ugly Canadian: Harper Policy in Latin America (VIDEO)
- Canada-Benin FIPA: Stephen Harper’s new scramble for Africa’s wealth
- The Ugly Canadian in the Canada-Israel relationship (VIDEO)
- Harper’s CNOOC/Nexen deal pushes Canada closer to becoming a China-dominated petro-state
- Montreal-based mining company accused of human rights abuses in Congo; families take case to Supreme Court