Under Prime Minister Stephen Harper and the Conservatives, Ottawa has been openly hostile to Venezuela and leftward swing in Latin America – except in Cuba where Canada has large commercial interests. So argues Canadian author, activist and commentator, Yves Engler.
- Photo Tells Us Why Canada Severed Diplomatic Ties With Iran
- Canada’s Unenviable Royal Race To The Past
- Occupy Boston: No War On Iran
- Jewish human rights group condemns Harper government’s UN vote on Palestine
- The Ugly Canadian in the Canada-Israel relationship (VIDEO)
- Harper’s CNOOC/Nexen deal pushes Canada closer to becoming a China-dominated petro-state
- Canada’s Human Rights Reputation is Fast Becoming a Myth