Ontario Phases Out Coal, First in North America to Do So
A decade ago, Ontario fired 25 percent of its grid from coal. Now Canada’s most populous province will phase out its entire coal fleet by the end of the year to become the first jurisdiction in North America to do so.
- Ontario’s Next Premier: Andrea Horwath
- Ontario New Democrats Steer Clear of US-Style Dirty Politics
- Line 9: The Tar Sands Come to Ontario (VIDEO)
- Dalton McGuinty’s resignation speech
- Andrea Horwath: “We’re not interested in a coalition government”
The following two tabs change content below.
Blog posts by guest bloggers, including press releases and content from other publications.
Latest posts by Guest Blog (see all)
- David Suzuki: Eating less meat will reduce Earth’s heat - May 20, 2016
- David Suzuki: Divest from damage and invest in a healthier future - May 8, 2016
- Whistleblowers and leak activists face powerful elites in struggle to control information - April 9, 2016
- Michael Geist: Why Journalism is not Dying in the Digital Age - February 27, 2016