A decade ago, Ontario fired 25 percent of its grid from coal. Now Canada’s most populous province will phase out its entire coal fleet by the end of the year to become the first jurisdiction in North America to do so.
- Ontario’s Next Premier: Andrea Horwath
- Ontario New Democrats Steer Clear of US-Style Dirty Politics
- Line 9: The Tar Sands Come to Ontario (VIDEO)
- Dalton McGuinty’s resignation speech
- Andrea Horwath: “We’re not interested in a coalition government”
Blog posts by guest bloggers, including press releases and content from other publications.
Latest posts by Guest Blog (see all)
- Gaza Conflict: Letter From Norwegian Doctor Mads Gilbert - July 24, 2014
- Unpacking the undemocratic Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership - June 27, 2014
- Northern Gateway approved: Open letter from David Suzuki - June 21, 2014