Jian Ghomeshi, the host of “Q”, a national daily cultural affairs talk program on the CBC’s Radio One, weighs in on the Idle No More grassroots movement for First Nations rights in Canada. Ghomeshi tackles the slogan, the hashtag, and the movement.
- Canada’s First Nations leaders confront Harper Gvt on Parliament Hill
- Canadian Labour Congress supports Idle No More and Chief Spence
- What Chief Spence’s Hunger Strike Says About Canada
Latest posts by Obert Madondo (see all)
- Public Inquiry: Harper, Police Chiefs Don’t Care About Aboriginal Women - August 27, 2014
- Conservative Sen. Boisvenu told to apologize for banging staffer - August 26, 2014
- Gazonto: Imagining Toronto Being Bombed Like Gaza (Video) - August 25, 2014