May 2011 election fraud legal challenges at Federal Court on Monday
WHAT: Beginning Monday, the most important legal cases in the history of Canadian elections will be argued before the Federal Court: the applications to contest the outcome of 2011 federal election in six ridings.
WHEN: 9:30am, Monday, December 10 (International Human Rights Day). The full federal court hearing of the election fraud cases is scheduled to take place from Monday, December 10 to Friday, December 14.
WHERE: East Court, Supreme Court of Canada building.
WHO: Tom Parlee, applicant from the Yukon; and Garry Neil, executive director of the Council of Canadians will be in Ottawa for the hearings and available for comment.
The Council of Canadians is supporting the legal cases and is encouraging donations to the Democracy 24-7 Legal Fund to support these important legal challenges.
For more information:
- Elections Canada evidence confirms widespread voter suppression campaign
- Maude Barlow: Conservatives rejected again… next stop Federal Court!
- Harper Conservatives Lose Robocalls Fraud Court Challenge
Latest posts by Guest Blog (see all)
- Gaza Conflict: Letter From Norwegian Doctor Mads Gilbert - July 24, 2014
- Unpacking the undemocratic Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership - June 27, 2014
- Northern Gateway approved: Open letter from David Suzuki - June 21, 2014