Shame: 61 million children not in school worldwide
Globally, 61 million children, most of them girls, are denied their birthright to education. They’re discriminated against, marginalized and exploited.
Please click here to add your voice to millions around the world calling on governments and international organizations to ensure that these children have access to education by the end of 2015.
Recommended for you:
- Canada gave U.S. Republicans $8 million to strengthen democracy… in Ukraine - October 9, 2015
- Trudeau’s Endorsement of Harper’s Trans-Pacific Partnership Deal Insulting - October 7, 2015
- Justin Trudeau to give Canada’s NSA more powers to spy on Canadians - October 6, 2015
- Michael Geist: Why Universal, Affordable Internet Access Should be 2015 Election Campaign Issue - October 5, 2015
- Underage girls, booze and other reasons to dump Conservative MP Rick Dykstra - October 4, 2015
- Brigette DePape, young activists to Storm the Dorm at university campuses to boost youth voter turnout - October 3, 2015
- Exposed: 356 Conservative donors rewarded with high profile appointments under Harper - October 2, 2015