Shame: 61 million children not in school worldwide
Globally, 61 million children, most of them girls, are denied their birthright to education. They’re discriminated against, marginalized and exploited.
Please click here to add your voice to millions around the world calling on governments and international organizations to ensure that these children have access to education by the end of 2015.
Recommended for you:
- Green Party platform criticized for being “anti-feminist” - August 26, 2015
- Jack Layton would be proud of Canadians’ growing hunger for change - August 23, 2015
- Harper’s New Citizenship Act Faces Constitutional Challenge - August 20, 2015
- Energy East pipeline carries more risks than rewards for Ontario, says report - August 19, 2015
- Alberta Man Fined $543 for Displaying ‘Fuck Harper’ Sign on His Car - August 18, 2015
- Mulcair asks voters to fire Harper over Duffy scandal - August 16, 2015
- LeadNow Activists To Storm Joe Oliver’s Eglinton-Lawrence Riding - August 13, 2015