Same-sex marriage and the 2012 U.S. presidential election debate
As the 2012 U.S. presidential election approaches, it’s safe to assume that a significant chunk of the debate will revolve around same-sex unions.
- On the chopping block, Canada gay marriages
- Anderson Cooper: “The Fact Is, I’m Gay”
- Federal NDP launches Rainbow Day on May 1st
- International solidarity toperdos Uganda’s anti-gay bill
Recommended for you:
The following two tabs change content below.
Publisher and editor
Obert Madondo is an Ottawa-based independent journalist and progressive political blogger. He's the publisher and editor of The Canadian Progressive.
Latest posts by Obert Madondo (see all)
- Stephen Harper says “big multilateral trade deals are dead” - March 19, 2017
- Freeland Admits: U.S. Withdrawal Effectively Kills TPP Trade Deal - March 10, 2017
- 10 members of President’s Commission on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders resign in protest of Trump’s anti-immigrant policies - February 16, 2017
- Joint Statement from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and President Donald Trump - February 13, 2017