Same-sex marriage and the 2012 U.S. presidential election debate
As the 2012 U.S. presidential election approaches, it’s safe to assume that a significant chunk of the debate will revolve around same-sex unions.
- On the chopping block, Canada gay marriages
- Anderson Cooper: “The Fact Is, I’m Gay”
- Federal NDP launches Rainbow Day on May 1st
- International solidarity toperdos Uganda’s anti-gay bill
The following two tabs change content below.
Publisher and editor
Obert Madondo is an Ottawa-based independent journalist and progressive political blogger. He's the publisher and editor of The Canadian Progressive.
Latest posts by Obert Madondo (see all)
- Public Safety Committee Thwarts Canadian Police Chiefs’ Hunger For Lawful Access Powers - May 16, 2017
- Canada Revenue Agency suspends controversial Harper-era audit of charities - May 11, 2017
- Canadian Conservatives still support the TPP, which died after Trump’s withdrawal - April 20, 2017
- New Honorary Canadian Citizen Malala Yousafzai’s Speech To The Parliament Of Canada - April 15, 2017