Same-sex marriage and the 2012 U.S. presidential election debate
As the 2012 U.S. presidential election approaches, it’s safe to assume that a significant chunk of the debate will revolve around same-sex unions.
- On the chopping block, Canada gay marriages
- Anderson Cooper: “The Fact Is, I’m Gay”
- Federal NDP launches Rainbow Day on May 1st
- International solidarity toperdos Uganda’s anti-gay bill
The following two tabs change content below.
Publisher and editor
Obert Madondo is an Ottawa-based independent journalist and progressive political blogger. He's the publisher and editor of The Canadian Progressive.
Latest posts by Obert Madondo (see all)
- Watch Naomi Klein Explain “How to Resist Trump’s Shock Doctrine” - June 13, 2017
- Edward Snowden defends jailed NSA contractor Reality Winner - June 8, 2017
- Intolerance-inspired effort to defund Pride Toronto thwarted - May 26, 2017
- Public Safety Committee Thwarts Canadian Police Chiefs’ Hunger For Lawful Access Powers - May 16, 2017