Enbridge Inc Rebuked: “This is not an Enbridge animation” (VIDEO)
Last week, Enbridge Inc. insulted Canadians again with an animated propaganda video that omitted the natural resources the proposed Northern Gateway pipeline will destroy. The video omitted thousands of kilometres of islands and other natural features along British Columbia’s Douglas Channel, including the scenic coast of Kitimat and Burns Lake.
The video above, called “This is not an Enbridge animation”, responds to the Calgary-based energy giant’s false and misleading video. It spotlights some of the at-risk locations omitted.
The producers of the video, Shott and Epic Productions, remind us that animation “is not the appropriate medium for capturing what is at risk with this pipeline. Let’s get real about what’s at risk.”
Can’t wait to get involved in the ongoing fight against Enbridge? I recommend the Dogwood Initiative. Also, Lori Waters, a Vancouver Island resident has filed a formal complaint with the federal Competition Bureau against Enbridge for the misleading promotional video.
And you can watch the deceptive Enbridge video here.
- Elizabeth May Rejects Harper’s Cosmetic Bill C-51 Amendments - March 30, 2015
- Quebec police unleash violence on anti-austerity protesters [VIDEO] - March 27, 2015
- “Bill C-51 is reckless and dangerous,” says OpenMedia’s Steve Anderson - March 26, 2015
- Event: The Inconvenient Truth About Harper’s Canada - March 24, 2015
- Anti-Abortion, Anti-Gay Crusader Bill Whatcott Flees Canada - March 21, 2015
- Tens of thousands expected to protest Harper’s Bill C-51 today - March 14, 2015
- Bill C-51 will allow police to “persecute First Nations protesters”: Chief - March 11, 2015