Enbridge Inc Rebuked: “This is not an Enbridge animation” (VIDEO)
Last week, Enbridge Inc. insulted Canadians again with an animated propaganda video that omitted the natural resources the proposed Northern Gateway pipeline will destroy. The video omitted thousands of kilometres of islands and other natural features along British Columbia’s Douglas Channel, including the scenic coast of Kitimat and Burns Lake.
The video above, called “This is not an Enbridge animation”, responds to the Calgary-based energy giant’s false and misleading video. It spotlights some of the at-risk locations omitted.
The producers of the video, Shott and Epic Productions, remind us that animation “is not the appropriate medium for capturing what is at risk with this pipeline. Let’s get real about what’s at risk.”
Can’t wait to get involved in the ongoing fight against Enbridge? I recommend the Dogwood Initiative. Also, Lori Waters, a Vancouver Island resident has filed a formal complaint with the federal Competition Bureau against Enbridge for the misleading promotional video.
And you can watch the deceptive Enbridge video here.
Recommended for you:
- Canada gave U.S. Republicans $8 million to strengthen democracy… in Ukraine - October 9, 2015
- Trudeau’s Endorsement of Harper’s Trans-Pacific Partnership Deal Insulting - October 7, 2015
- Justin Trudeau to give Canada’s NSA more powers to spy on Canadians - October 6, 2015
- Michael Geist: Why Universal, Affordable Internet Access Should be 2015 Election Campaign Issue - October 5, 2015
- Underage girls, booze and other reasons to dump Conservative MP Rick Dykstra - October 4, 2015
- Brigette DePape, young activists to Storm the Dorm at university campuses to boost youth voter turnout - October 3, 2015
- Exposed: 356 Conservative donors rewarded with high profile appointments under Harper - October 2, 2015