Obert Madondo’s Crime Bill C-10 Hunger Strike: Open Letter to Parliament of Canada
Yesterday afternoon, I delivered my open letter to the Parliament of Canada.
They wouldn’t let me hand in the letter in person. Said to sent it by mail. Paul Dewar, the NDP MO for Ottawa Centre, saved the day. He delivered the letter on my behalf.
The letter conveys my five demands. It’s addressed to: Prime Minister Stephan Harper, Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada; Thomas Mulcair, Leader of the Official Opposition New Democratic Party; Bob Rae, Leader of Liberal Party of Canada; Louis Plamondon Leader of the bloc Québécois; Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party; all members of the House of Commons; and all members of the Senate of Canada.
In the next few days, I’ll sent the letter to all the MPs and Senators.
Special thanks to all the friends and supporters who accompanied me on the visit, particularly: Taylor, James, MaMyriah, John, Alisha, Kurtis, Miranda, and Amin
Now we wait for the response!
Recommended for you:
- Conservative MP Tom Lukiwski called female candidate an “NDP whore” - November 20, 2015
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Leaders Statement - November 19, 2015
- Charlie Sheen reveals he’s HIV-positive: “I accept this condition” - November 17, 2015
- John Oliver Rants Against Paris Attackers: “Fuck These Assholes” - November 16, 2015
- 100 groups urge Trudeau to halt Canada’s “broken” tar sands pipeline approval process - November 14, 2015
- Federal Court judge said sex assault complainant “allowed the sex to happen” - November 10, 2015
- BREAKING: Barack Obama Rejects Keystone XL Pipeline - November 6, 2015