Obert Madondo’s Crime Bill C-10 Hunger Strike: Open Letter to Parliament of Canada
Yesterday afternoon, I delivered my open letter to the Parliament of Canada.
They wouldn’t let me hand in the letter in person. Said to sent it by mail. Paul Dewar, the NDP MO for Ottawa Centre, saved the day. He delivered the letter on my behalf.
The letter conveys my five demands. It’s addressed to: Prime Minister Stephan Harper, Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada; Thomas Mulcair, Leader of the Official Opposition New Democratic Party; Bob Rae, Leader of Liberal Party of Canada; Louis Plamondon Leader of the bloc Québécois; Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party; all members of the House of Commons; and all members of the Senate of Canada.
In the next few days, I’ll sent the letter to all the MPs and Senators.
Special thanks to all the friends and supporters who accompanied me on the visit, particularly: Taylor, James, MaMyriah, John, Alisha, Kurtis, Miranda, and Amin
Now we wait for the response!
Recommended for you:
- Trudeau’s Endorsement of Harper’s Trans-Pacific Partnership Deal Insulting - October 7, 2015
- Justin Trudeau to give Canada’s NSA more powers to spy on Canadians - October 6, 2015
- Michael Geist: Why Universal, Affordable Internet Access Should be 2015 Election Campaign Issue - October 5, 2015
- Underage girls, booze and other reasons to dump Conservative MP Rick Dykstra - October 4, 2015
- Brigette DePape, young activists to Storm the Dorm at university campuses to boost youth voter turnout - October 3, 2015
- Exposed: 356 Conservative donors rewarded with high profile appointments under Harper - October 2, 2015
- Harper scolded by Conservatives over grotesque anti-communism memorial in Ottawa - October 1, 2015