Obert Madondo’s Crime Bill C-10 Hunger Strike: Open Letter to Parliament of Canada
Yesterday afternoon, I delivered my open letter to the Parliament of Canada.
They wouldn’t let me hand in the letter in person. Said to sent it by mail. Paul Dewar, the NDP MO for Ottawa Centre, saved the day. He delivered the letter on my behalf.
The letter conveys my five demands. It’s addressed to: Prime Minister Stephan Harper, Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada; Thomas Mulcair, Leader of the Official Opposition New Democratic Party; Bob Rae, Leader of Liberal Party of Canada; Louis Plamondon Leader of the bloc Québécois; Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party; all members of the House of Commons; and all members of the Senate of Canada.
In the next few days, I’ll sent the letter to all the MPs and Senators.
Special thanks to all the friends and supporters who accompanied me on the visit, particularly: Taylor, James, MaMyriah, John, Alisha, Kurtis, Miranda, and Amin
Now we wait for the response!
- Elizabeth May Rejects Harper’s Cosmetic Bill C-51 Amendments - March 30, 2015
- Quebec police unleash violence on anti-austerity protesters [VIDEO] - March 27, 2015
- “Bill C-51 is reckless and dangerous,” says OpenMedia’s Steve Anderson - March 26, 2015
- Event: The Inconvenient Truth About Harper’s Canada - March 24, 2015
- Anti-Abortion, Anti-Gay Crusader Bill Whatcott Flees Canada - March 21, 2015
- Tens of thousands expected to protest Harper’s Bill C-51 today - March 14, 2015
- Bill C-51 will allow police to “persecute First Nations protesters”: Chief - March 11, 2015