Obert Madondo’s Crime Bill C-10 Hunger Strike: Open Letter to Parliament of Canada
Yesterday afternoon, I delivered my open letter to the Parliament of Canada.
They wouldn’t let me hand in the letter in person. Said to sent it by mail. Paul Dewar, the NDP MO for Ottawa Centre, saved the day. He delivered the letter on my behalf.
The letter conveys my five demands. It’s addressed to: Prime Minister Stephan Harper, Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada; Thomas Mulcair, Leader of the Official Opposition New Democratic Party; Bob Rae, Leader of Liberal Party of Canada; Louis Plamondon Leader of the bloc Québécois; Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party; all members of the House of Commons; and all members of the Senate of Canada.
In the next few days, I’ll sent the letter to all the MPs and Senators.
Special thanks to all the friends and supporters who accompanied me on the visit, particularly: Taylor, James, MaMyriah, John, Alisha, Kurtis, Miranda, and Amin
Now we wait for the response!
- In Vancouver, Canada’s first annual Charter of Rights and Freedoms march - April 17, 2015
- Jian Ghomeshi’s abusive behaviour condoned by CBC: Report - April 16, 2015
- A roaring Week of Education on Harper’s police state Bill C-51 - April 15, 2015
- Rights groups demand unconditional dismissal of Bill C-51 - April 13, 2015
- Relocate Victims of Communism Memorial or Cancel Project - April 11, 2015
- Quebec’s Second Largest Union To Campaign Against Harper During 2015 Federal Election - April 10, 2015
- British Colombia: Illiterate “cutthroat psychopaths” in the Harper PMO - April 8, 2015